Thursday, March 4, 2010

The time has come...

This little boy was 11 months old on Monday. He can clap, click his tongue, give kisses, and even stand by himself for about 15-30 seconds. He is drinking cow's milk during the day and only eats table food. Last, tonight will be the first night he sleeps in his new room. Yes, today Tim moved the crib from our room to the "Big Boy Clubhouse" aka he moved in with Buzzy. (who was not happy) I do have to admit I am very sad. Today marks the end of an era in my life. My baby will be one in a month and I will no longer have a baby. I still have "the peace" and would totally freak if God sent me another child but on the other hand I am sad to see this time pass. I guess I am onward to better and brighter places. :) Happy 11th month birthday Brady Christopher. You truly light up my life!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Catherine Boozer said...

Good-bye baby season, hello sleep :)

LOVE the Eli comments on the sidebar!!!