Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hmmm...what can I get into next?

Brady and I stayed home from church today. He has not been sleeping well with his 4 teeth coming through and he was grumpy and had a green nose. I snapped these right before I put him down for his nap. These days he is getting into EVERYTHING! He goes right for the Wii remotes. He never sits still and loves to find buckets he can throw all the toys out of. The last picture was upstairs in my nursing chair. I wanted to get his picture sitting all cute and happy....not a chance! He flipped and flopped all over the place. I love how his eyes are to the side. He is eyeing what he will get into next! The most wonderful thing though was 10 minutes later when he was cuddled up in my arms. Words can not express how much I love this boy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: