Sunday, February 14, 2010

It is a good week to coupon at Publix...not so much at McDonalds

Here are our groceries for the week. I spent a grand total of...... $38.10. The retail value was 208.00. It was a savings of 81%. I was super proud of myself! The kids were super excited too! What I can't figure out is how I got all this for 38 bucks but it took 21 to feed my family McDonalds afterward. SERIOUSLY!! As I pulled up to the drive through window I told the guys how shocked I was that my total was almost as much as I spent on an entire basket of groceries. He just stood there and then told me my total again. :) He was not as fazed as I was.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Myrna said...

This is awesome. You have totally inspired me to do better w/ my grocery budget!

Becky said...

I wanna know how you do this, Andrea...and I'm all for bartering with hats/embroidery!