Sunday, February 14, 2010

Brady Christopher is 10 months old

Brady is now 10 months old! I am loving that he is gaining more and more personality but so sad to see him grow up. Even as I write this he is making such sweet noises and rocking back and forth in his jumperoo. He eating table food at every meal and shakes his head if you come at him with baby food. He uses his tongue to taste each item and then decides if he will eat it. If it is a no then you might as well go ahead and throw it away because he will not eat a bite. He loves to eat cheese, toast , chicken and yogurt. (I guess I now need to add french fries to the list. He had McDonalds last night and smiled the entire time.) He has 4 teeth to munch with. We are still working on using a cup but suddenly he is drinking more milk and I am SUPER excited! He is also clapping and pulling up on everything. He has become a master furniture walker. No, we are still not consistanly sleeping through the night and yes he is still in our room but I figure this is the last time so..... just relax and enjoy the ride. He is a super happy baby and is almost always in a good mood. He no longer screams in the car LOVES his brothers and sisters. We are so blessed! Brady is the perfect addition to our family.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: