Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Matchy Matchy

I have a girl. Does she want to wear the clothes I make? NO! Will she wear anything with her monogram on it? NO! Does the thought of wearing anything not purchased from the store of her choice totally flip her out? YES! Then I have my sweet Buzzy. Does he love all the shirts I make. Does he love it if I put his name on everything? Does he want me to buy matching clothes from him and Brady? YES! YES! YES! Yesterday we went to Target. (well I had laundry to do, Brady was fussy, I needed a long sleeve shirt to wear under my brand new Third Day shirt for school today, I found coupons for lotion and bath wash that made it under a dollar...you get my drift) In the kids section there were shirts marked down to $3. Eli had asked for this specific shirt a while back but I had put him off and not bought it but since it was marked down I went ahead and got one. Well he looked up at me with those big blue eyes and said..."Mom, can I be matchy matchy with Brady? Are they on sale? Can we get two?" So here are my boys all matchy matchy and ready for their day at MJ's house! I love my sweet little ones!

No comments: