Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

We are finally off on our first trip in Mom's new burban! Everyone had plenty of room and was excited to go to "Big" Buzzy's house!
Everyone got their own personal map at the Florida line so they could hit each other...I mean track our progress as we headed south.
Yeah! We made it around 10 pm and Buzz had a huge spread ready for us. After devouring the shrimp, steak and goodies the guys of course started a Wii match. We played until midnight, had champagne on the golf course watching the fireworks from Disney, and then the guys went right back in again to start another round of golf.
Jack was also given his first set of guitar lessons from Uncle Buzz. He learned 3 cords and played them over and OVER again all night. He has really taken to the guitar and I love watching him learn. (the cello of course is shoved in his closet...I guess he is like his mom....)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: