Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Full Circle

Tonight we attended Jack's first cello concert. Tonight a cello bought by my mother in 1987 was used at Mill Creek Highschool by her grandson. How awesome is that. I am sure my momma is smiling. When the music started chills ran up my spine and now as I look back I can only hope it was her standing next to me. I won't lie, it is a huge family joke of exactly how bad I was but my momma always smiled and told me how wonderful I sounded. At Thanksgiving Nana pulled out the old videos for Jack to watch me at almost the same age play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on the cello. It was awesome to hear her voice in the back ground telling me how talented I was...and now tonight I did the same for my son.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: