Sunday, December 13, 2009
Thank you Nana! Momma has her camera back!
I left my camera in Panama City. Well, I should correct that...my camera fell out of the back of the van at 5 a.m. as we were leaving. Thank goodness my uncle found it in the yard and I just assumed I would be fine until Nana came in December. Boy oh boy was I wrong. I take WAY to many pictures. I think I am just about as addicted to my camera as I am to couponing. I may not be the best photographer but I sure have a great time trying! Here is little man who has discovered the tree. Our only saving grace is that our living room is so small we are all right there on the floor with him when he is crawling around and in his redneck 1970's baby walker the bumpers are so close he can't get a hand full. I am not sure this tree would make it if we had put it up any earlier. Brady wants to taste all the ornaments and the other three are constantly arranging the presents underneath. We do the 3 present rule so there are not many but boy they have been moved from one side to the other ALL day today!
This boy thinks he should be in EVERY shot! Jack runs and Eli jumps in front of the camera. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment