Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holiday Lunches, 50% off at Sonic Night, and Our new SUPER COOL DUCK!

Dad rushed over to have lunch with Mary Catherine. She was so excited to have her dad there. (you know moms are just chopped liver. :) He even took her back to school with him afterward. It was a great lunch and nice to be able to give her the attention all by herself. My little princess is growing up!
There is nothing better than 50% off night at Sonic! The whole family ate for $11. :)
Baby Mason has a duckie tub and when I saw his I knew Brother Brady had to have one too! I LOVE THIS TUB! Brady can sit up all by himself and just loves playing and splashing around in the water. It even quacks!!! Don't you wish you had a duckie tub too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: