Sunday, November 22, 2009

More Brady Pics...

I have been speaking with Niki's sister Fran and she has fixed some of my photos. These are not them. These are the ones I am trying to fix on my own. It is just fun to see how you can change a simple photo and of course look at my little man! I think I like the black and white the best. Speaking of Brady...it was a big weekend for my little man. He has got his legs going in the right direction and is now crawling. My sweetie Eli can also write his name and is writing it EVERYWHERE! Last but not least Jack said, " I have learned that if I don't throw a fit I usually get what I want." WOW! That was a big one and I have to say...it works for me! After 12 years Tim and I could do without the fits! GO JACK!

No comments: