Tuesday, September 22, 2009

If you don't wash it.....

My oldest son, bless his heart, has hit a failure to clean wall. He seems to forget to wash his hair and body EVEN though he is in the shower for 40 MINUTES! Well, after weeks of rewashing his hair for him (and hearing what a horrible mother I am and why I can't just accept him the way he is....SERIOUSLY) I laid out the ultimatum. Either you wash it AND keep it cleaned and brushed or it is gone. Darn if he did not call my bluff. His hair was nasty and he just laughed. Poor boy he must not have remembered our neighbors have a set of clippers. :) He is now the owner a proud easy style hair cut. The funniest thing was that Eli thought he should get his hair done too. This child will do ANYTHING his brother does no matter what!

No comments: