Friday, July 17, 2009

What happens when there is candy up for grabs!

Tonight the kids found a Baby Bottle Pop and some suckers in the pantry. I am not sure how old they are but in a kid's eyes candy is candy. Of course they asked if they could have them. This is when I incredible husband said "Oh, I was saving those for when some special child decides to do a chore without being asked." WHOA! It was like lighten flashed and three children jumped up and started clearing off the table. Napkins were flying and the dishwasher was filling up at lightening speed. If I had know a simple Dumb Dumb pop and powered sugar would have these results I would have made sure we had an ample supply at all times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha look at mary catherine and her huge sparkling smile:) i miss everyone!