
After dinner I announced it was time to clean up...they all ran over to B-man. "He needs me to play with him." three little children said!
I had coupons for Chinese"do it at home kits" so tonight we dined in the orient. We started with Sweet and Sour soup...they didn't like it. Next, was the sweet and sour chicken (which had to be made in two batches when mom realized there were nuts in the flour dip!)....they didn't like it. I pulled out the
Chinese noodles to try and help....they ate them straight from the bowl but not with the rice and chicken. I finished with surprise fortune cookies...they all begged for two! I also almost had an accident when I looked up and my poor baby boy Eli was trying to eat his food with two SPAGHETTI dry noodles. Jack and Mary had gotten skewers to eat their food (we were out of chop sticks) and he thought they were eating with noodles...it was so funny! Overall the food was pretty good and with the $2.00 off coupons it was pretty affordable. I think it was full of salt but the fat content was not high so I will give it a thumbs up.
No comments:
Post a Comment