Today as a reward for once again going with me to the gym I took the kids up to the mall to meet the Parkers and play in the fountain. We have walked by this fountain for 7 years and I have never let them play in it so I guess it was time. We made it there (with constant screams from little B), found a spot (I hate it when people take my spots AND they are simply adults with not a little one in sight...which would give them a good reason to need a front spot), walked up the fountains, got in the play, and it started to rain. I let them play till security came to shut the fountains off due to thunder. We made it inside just in time. Being the super mom that I am I brought NO clothes for them to change into....are you surprised? So...we all headed over to Old Navy so I could buy them each an outfit. Thank heavens for Lori since I also didn't bring a stroller. ( I am thinking today was just an off day for me) We got lucky afterward and saw the free chicken wheel and all the kids scored a free desert. We herded all 5 kids and headed to claim or treats. The icecream was awesome and we were ready to play but the fountain was still off. As a last resort we headed to the indoor playground along with everyother mom. All was well till we discovered someone had pee-peed in their pants and were playing on all the equipment hence leaving it a tad wet. We beat feet them and thanks to Lori and her supply of baby wipes (nope...not a diaper bag today either) we were able to give everyone a mini bath. We once again tried the fountain but security was refusing to turn it back on so with many complaints and a few tears we headed home. Always an adventure when the Kiep kids are involved.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment