Friday, July 17, 2009

Today Amy and I took the kids to the park to play after our shopping trip at Hallmark for the once a year 40% off one item sale. I love this sale and hunt for the coupon all week in the newspaper AND then spend forever deciding what my one item will be. This year Lori, Amy, all 7 kids and I were at Hallmark at 10 a.m. for our shopping experience. I call it an experience because any time you put 7 kids and 2 strollers in a small confined area with 3 mothers trying to decide what their ONE purchase is going to be. We all ended up with backpacks but in different patterns. After that the kids wanted their reward which was a trip to the park. We lasted it about 20 minutes. It was simply to hot! Rushing back to the car we opted for the playland at McDonalds. What did we do in Dacula before Mcdonalds??? Tim saw the van in the parking lot and joined us for lunch too. (I won't comment on how he even knew to look in the parking lot for our car..it's not like we ever go there to hang out.) It was a great Friday and we were home in time for nap and before the awesome rain shower. This is what summer is all about!

No comments: