Monday, June 1, 2009
Circuit Training class...the new blog
This blog is meant to tell about my family and our wonderful and crazy life. Since I am on this weight loss journey and I don't want to whine and complain here I started another blog. I will simply update it daily with my points and activity. It is more to keep my self motivated and on track. I have read Jen Gordon's blog(a link of Jennifer Carr's blog) for over a year and I love to see what she's eating and all her ups and downs. About class today...all I will say is it was great but it totally kicked my butt! My new blog is called 12 years on and 12 weeks off. Now don't get me wrong I know it will take longer than 12 weeks but hey its a start right! :) The link is the top one on my links page. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Andrea - You are too busy!!! Enjoy the gym! Send me your email (send it to school)I have a very cool youtube from Colorado!
Jan
Post a Comment