On the first Brady Christopher turned 2 months old. It is amazing how time flies and how when you have a child no matter how much it changes things you can't imagine how you existed without them. Brady is now cooing. He talks to Tim the most. He is also smiling a bit and can hold eye contact with you. I love watching him develop control of his motions. No we are not anywhere near sleeping through the night (most likely my fault since I pick him up when he fusses) but I enjoy each moment of our late night dates. After he eats he cuddles right down into a ball and snore lightly. I actually wait to put him back in bed and just enjoy the moment. I will say he is a boy that likes to be held. Most of the day he cons one of us into holding him. Forget him sitting in his chair at the mall and now even the ladies at the gym just wrap him up and snuggle with him. We went to the doctor on Friday for his checkup and Dr. Stickney said at 16 weeks the tough love begins and I will need to let him fuss it out. I plan on enjoying every moment until then. (plus by then I will have MJ's help getting him on a daily schedule-she is the best!). He is now almost 12 pounds and 23 inches long. I am also happy to say his head is in normal percentages so no head doctors like we had to visit with poor Buzz. Speaking of Buzz...he was laying on the floor yesterday with Brady and swung a toy in his face. It didn't hit Brady but must have scared him because he started to scream. As Tim and I went over to calm Brady down Buzzy feel back on the floor and started to cry. When I asked him what was wrong he said he wasn't a good big brother anymore since he made Brady cry. I of course told him he still was but it was so nice to see how concerned and how much he loves our little b man. I am putting some pictures we took while playing around this week. Jack and Mary both love to use the big camera so I let them take few of myself and all the other babies. I love how when Mary takes a picture of the boys and me, Buzzy and I are the only ones smiling.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment