Just a quick update. Yes I am tired, yes I am still quite chubby (the weight is no longer falling off a pound a day although I have lost 27 pounds), yes there is laundry to do and the bathroom needs a good scrub down, yes I still get very nervous when I have to leave the house with all 4 by myself and be somewhere at a specific time BUT I do feel a peace and happiness I have never felt before (and no Liz I am not on meds!). Life is crazy but so incredibly awesome! Jack and Mary are a great help and are always willing to hold Brady and Buzzy is totally in love with Brady even though he takes my nursing time to get into trouble. We are making it to school on time 2-3 days a week (my hero Amy has been taking them on the days I don't take Buzzy to Mary Jane's house-she is a blessing!!!). I have even made it to the grocery store with both B-boys. It was an experience as Brady decided that he wanted to be held as soon as we arrived. I was trying to be proactive and had let Buzzy get the HUGE cart that holds like six kids! So...there I am trying to pull the cart and hold Brady and stick to only putting things in the basket that are on the list. Well....Buzzy jumped out of the cart and wanted to help. To give him a job I let him begin to put the items in the cart and even get them off the shelf as I pointed them out. Buzzy then decided it was ninja time and began to throw the items into the cart like they were basketballs! The mushrooms actually bounced off the bottom and almost back out of the top. There I am trying to use my super mommy voice asking so nicely if he could show me how he could put them in correctly without throwing and he tells me he is not throwing them he is simply kabooming them and it was ok. I began to sweat and really wonder how much food we really needed. I have to laugh because as all this is happening the senior citizens who are shopping all start to look at me and smile saying "My my dear, you sure have your hands full". I wanted to look at them and say "Why yes I do...could you go and get me some milk so I can get out of here!!!" We did in the end make it out and all the food made it home...some may be bruised but we are just throwing that part away. :) Life with sweet little ones!
***Don't you just love Buzzy in this shot at the top! That attitude! Where does it come from????
3 comments:
I'm so happy for you Andrea. What a wonderful family you have. I'm proud of you for not stopping at 2!
Your recount of the grocery store is awesome. It was a good laugh!
Congratulations and best wishes! :) You certainly have your hands full yet manage to let the joy shine through! I will show Jared the pics when he gets home from school today. I know he will enjoy them.
Linda Laine
Post a Comment