Strange title I know but I can explain! It was like Christmas morning again today! Allison and Dax came over this afternoon and brought dinner! I never knew how much this would mean to Tim and me! It is the most wonderful gift in the world! We loved visiting with Allison and can't wait to meet her Annie Claire. Eli had some much needed play time with Dax and she left the most wonderful meatball subs for us to enjoy for dinner! Thank you Allison! You totally rocked our world today!!
Second title...4 kids to smile and one time AND look at the camera. IMPOSSIBLE! Tonight after baths I tried to get some pictures of the kids. I wanted to get all three boys and then maybe just ONE of all 4 that I could put on an announcement. hahahahahahahahaha!! What was I thinking! I am posting a few so you can see how funny they look. If all three were actually looking at the camera then Brady was flipping out. If Brady was quiet then they were to busy annoying each other to look at the camera. Needless to say I will not be having announcements with a picture of all 4 but will always have the memory of Tim and I dancing around in my bedroom trying to get them all to look in the same direction. There is always tomorrow right! (maybe I should just give up and call Catherine! :)
Last but not least the subject of weightloss. I don't think there is ever a time when a woman WANTS to share her weight BUT if there was it would be now. Last week I was 188 as I waddled my way to the hospital. I am proud to say today that I have lost 18 pounds! I know ...I know it will stop falling off in another week but it sure is fun to lose a few pounds every few days without doing a thing to help it. Weight Watchers is calling my name but for the next month I think I will ignore them and enjoy the beauty of after baby weight loss. Do you think these last 30 pounds will melt off like the first 18???? I can dream right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment