Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Still here and still pregnant :)

Well....it seems there were 12 woman ahead of me for the two spots today. So......we are truly and for real booked for Wednesday morning at 5:00 a.m. Let's pray that all goes through and when I call at 4:45 to let them know I am on my way in the morning they have a clean bed for me. Otherwise Biddie, Catherine and I will be camped out on the steps in protest! So...what will I miss about being pregnant.....since this is the last 22 hours of my entire life I will be "with child".
  1. being able to be just plain fat and no one saying a word about the third nutty buddy your eating.
  2. sitting in a meeting and feeling him move around and knowing I am the only one who realizes it.
  3. the cute times when your belly is just a little big and all those clothes look super cute on you!
  4. watching your husband's face when he feels the little one move for the first time.
  5. watching your kids faces when they feel the baby move for the first time.
  6. getting to tell people your expecting again.
  7. getting to finally count down to the time you will meet this new little one.

I believe I am at peace with these last 22 hours. I know my family needs their mother back and not this round monster who throws up at the drop of a hat and throws a fit even quicker. I can't wait to hold not only Brady but also Buzzy again who has dearly missed sitting in my lap. I am ready to see times past 8:00 and watch all the shows I have on DVR. I am looking forward to sleeping on my tummy and don't even mind the prospect of getting up every 2 hours.

Thank you again all for your love and support. I know in my heart I could have not made it through this without you. By lunch tomorrow my life will once again never be the same!

A

No comments: