The Sweetest Valentine Gift a Family Could EVER get!
Welcome to the world Trisstanie Ann Nix-Robello. She was born today at 8:12 Hawaii Standard Time and weighs in 5 pounds 12 oz. We are so excited about our new arrival! Stay tuned for more pictures as they come in!
Brady to Mom-Watch me Rosie Ass. Mom to Brady-WHAT! Brady to Mom-WATCH ME ROSIE ASS! Mom-finally gets it as he is running in circles naked-Ring Around the ROSIE ASHES ASHES we all fall down. Eli -Mom, how long did you milk Brady. Ummm, Eli I NEVER milked Brady I nursed him for a year just like you! :) Eli-Oh. Eli-Mom, I want to wear shorts. Mom-Eli, the shorts are to small. If you wear them your hiney will say all day. "help! I can't breathe!" Eli-Mom, hineys don't talk! Mom-I know! If yours did it would say, "Stop pooping in your underwear! It stinks!" Eli-No it wouldn't! It would say, "Mom, STOP SPANKING ME!" Mary is giving Buzzy a hard time. (whinning and fussing at him) Buzzy to Mary-Stop acting like me! Eli to Mom-Watch out Mom there are snakes on the road ahead! Mom-Umm Buzzy why do you say that? Buzzy-that sign showed me! Mom-Oh! You mean the slippery when wet sign! Umm... not quite son. Mom to Jack-Where is the find a kid emergency card with your picture on it?? Oh Mom, I took it, I thought I could use it as a fake driver's license. Buzzy-Mom my finger hurts really really bad! If you give me some dessert it will feel better. Mom to Jack-Are you going to clean that pot? Jack to Tim-No, I am waiting for it to grow legs and walk away. (funny but not the best choice today to your dad.) Mary to Eli-PLEASE stop kicking my chair! Eli to Mary-I am not kicking your chair...my foot is just growling at you. Eli-I am thirteen. No Buzz you are not. Ok...I am a teenager. No, Buzzy you are not. Just enjoy being four! Fine! I am a "mean-ager!" Eli knocking on Jack's closed door-Hey Jack it's Mary, let me in. Silence. Eli knocking on Jack's door again-Hey Jack it's Brady let me in. Silence again from the other side. Mary and Eli in the back of the car-Mary, can I have some of your drink. Mary- no your hands were gross yesterday and you put them in my cup. Eli looking at his hands front and back-Look Mary no boogers today! I promise! Eli to Mary going to swimming lessons-Don't worry honey you're going to do just fine. Jack at the beginning of the Beatles song All You Need Is Love-the Beatles say "Love, Love, Love" Jack-" Duh, Duh, Duh" Jack-Mom, your dress looks good except it looks like you stuffed grapefruits in the front. Eli-This drink is BAN-tastic! Eli-Mom can we go home and do some arts and craps? Eli-(when asked what he learned about in Sunday School) Jesus AGAIN! Eli- (when asked about Jesus and his lack of fish when fishing) He was having issues Mom. Eli- (when told they repairing our street and making it nice and clean) Are they going to mop it? Eli-I didn't get anything at the store! Mary-You got love! Lots and lots of love!
My favorite lines that strangers say to me now that I have four kids!
1. My, My you do have your hands full. (they asked this when they were all behaving!) 2. Wow! Are they all yours? (no I rent them for show) 3. You have half a basketball team. ( if I recall there are a lot more than 8 on a basketball team) 4. Are you going to have anymore? (as Tim says...we are not the Duggar family) 5. Look at the family with 5 kids. (evidently some people can't count) 6. Catherine came up with this one. If anyone asks if we are going to have anymore I can say "We are "kieping it real-Duggar style!" (do you think there is a TLC show in it for me too??? I promise not to go psycho!) Joy came up with this one! If anyone comments on the number of kids we have I should add "Yes, and the twins are at soccer camp!" I can't wait to use this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment