Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

  1. My husband who never complains! He is a saint!
  2. My kids! I miss them and am actually ready to go and get them (2 days is enough!)
  3. Our jobs and health care coverage ( these days this should almost be #1)
  4. Catherine-I am so glad not to have to do conferences all by myself.
  5. Biddie-for taking care of my kids even though she has caught the bug and is sick now too!
  6. Starbucks-I am treating myself to a drink as I drive to Ball Ground tonight!
  7. Tomorrow is Friday!!

1 comment:

Myrna said...

Yes! You should move 3 up to #1!! Although Baxter and the kids have insurance, since I'm a Type 1 diabetic and we are self-employed, I have no coverage. Don't you love the State of Georgia?? Anyway, most of the time, it's fine. I pay a whole lot out of pocket and focus mostly on preventive care - but sometimes it really sucks. Hopefully, Baxter will find a new job soon and our benefits coverage will include me again! One can only dream...