Sunday, August 3, 2008

Big Boys Loves Passies

I am sitting down after making breakfast (pancakes and bacon) and I have just about 15 minutes before I have to go to get ready for church and this is what happened! I hear a scream. Buzzy comes running in from the kitchen. "My toe, my toe!" I look at his chubby little foot and hold him tight telling him I am so sorry he got hurt and it will be ok. He then looks at me and says...."I need my lovie (big surprise), I need my passy, (yeah...we know). So as a good mother I tell him. "Your a big boy just because you hurt your toe does not mean you need your passy (I figured he could have the lovie...it's not ruining his teeth. My baby boy looks at me with his big blue eyes and says "Big boys need passies. I need my passy. Big boys love passies." Tim and I both started laughing! I guess we are going to have our friend passy for a bit longer. Have a great and blessed Sunday. We are very sad here. Stephanie goes home today, Jack and Mary go to Biddie's for the week (ok..maybe not really really sad for this one), today marks the last day of summer for us since we all go back to school tomorrow. (we are REALLY sad about this!!)

No comments: