Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I FEEL LIKE THE NESTER!! (thanks Joy)

I LOVE The Nesters blog. I have even been known to stay up until midnight just to see her new idea for the day. Well...evidently I talk about it a little to much because today my friend and neighbor called me and told me she had a present for me. I could not simply imagine what she would have for me. After Catherine went home and I got all the babies settled I rushed to the phone to call her. She said she would bring it right over. I was SHOCKED as she carried this desk across the yard. She said she saw it in the trash and instantly thought about me and the nester blog. I was overcome with happiness! I have the yard sale bug somethin fierce and am trying so very hard to be very "Dave Ramseyish" so I have stayed in the house. BUT you can ALWAYS count on your friends to brighten your day with a special gift of awesome trash! It needs paint and a bit of a hair cut from the cat rage that got to it but other than that it is amazing! I went ahead and put it where it will eventually go as Joy sat on the couch just so I could see how beautiful it will look! Thank you Joy from the bottom of my heart! I love my Nester desk!! Keep up the awesome trash digging. YOU ROCK!!

No comments: