Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

June is such a busy month for birthdays in our family! My cousin Liz celebrates on the 9th, my mom's was the 12th, Jack's in the 17th and mine is the 28th. My little boy turned 11 this month! Can you believe that I am the mom of an eleven year old!!! I can still see him as the doctor handed him to me for the first time. All I could think was that is the little man who was living inside of me! Over the years he has grown and grown and Tim and I have enjoyed every moment! Just this spring he has bcome truly interested in what he is going to wear and those hot girls on WWE. (yes, we let him watch it even though it is totally GROSS!) He is now in PC with Nana and calls me at least 7 times per day. My heart just bleeds when he tells me how much he misses me. Of all my children I must say Jack has the most loving and giving heart. He is a wonderful big brother to both Mary and Buzz. As a son to Tim and I there are not words to express the love he shows for us and the tenderness he always displays. He is tender for all but most of all my Nana. He is perfectly happy reading the morning paper and drinking hot tea with her on the front porch. They are like two peas in a pod who are very hard to separate! I know if given the offer he would spend 6 months a year with each of us! I can't wait until he comes home! I included some pictures from his younger years! (Just for Catherine I added the picture of his first birthday. Please notice the white leather high chair. Boy have I relaxed!!) On another note being 32 has been great! Tim brought me home 5 rose bushes for the yard and a cake shaped like a Tiffany's box. We had a very low key day that even included a nap. I celebrated in the morning with smores for breakfast! Eli is very happy as you can see! In my book that equals perfection! To celebrate my birthday I am posting pictures of me. This is me at I believe age 4. I had Mary's picture taken in the same dress at the same age. Thank you to all my friends who called and sent messages. It always means so much to be remembered. I love you all! Thank you for being my friends and constant support! Each one of you has contributed so much to my life I could never say thank you enough! (please excuse my redneck pictures I prefer to take pictures of pictures instead of scanning)

No comments: