Friday, May 16, 2008

Confessions

Well, it seems to be the trend this month and I have enjoyed everyone elses so here goes! -I can NOT dance. No slow, no fast, no line, NO DANCING! If I am on the dance floor I have had way to much for drink and should take me home NOW! -I went to 4 colleges for my undergrad degree. Started at Kennesaw, then on the Georgia College, third I had a small stint at Gulf Coast Community College (for drama and religion) and finally to FSU. WOW! And my precious grandmother still has a shirt from each one (Georgia College Mom etc.) -When I am nervous or upset I still put my finger in my belly button. My college roommate would walk by and say "Ok...What's bothering you, Andrea" I also really hated it when I was pregnant and it popped out. -I went to a psychic who told me I would meet a man with a "K" like Keith or Kevin and that I would marry him. I looked for EVERYONE with a "k-name" on the first day of class. It was my second date when I realized Tim's last name was Kiep. -I keep all my college party shirts since they make me feel young! -I shake my feet when I lay in bed to fall asleep. -I can smell EVERYTHING! I hate for something to smell bad and am addicted to plug-ins and candles. - I am a shover and a sticker. (to Catherine my partner at work this is not a confession) I can't stand for stuff to be a mess (thanks to my neat freak husband) so I simply throw stuff away or stick it somewhere. Be very careful when opening closets at my house. -I love change and new adventures! I love a great deal. -I am learning that "keeping up with the "Jones's" is not as important as I once thought. Age has brought wisdom and happiness with who I am and who my kids are. We don't have to have or do what everyone else says we should....but I still really want a new house with a basement!! :) -I love to watch Greek and One Tree Hill on Monday nights. I curl up in a ball and sh!!! and one who comes near. -I am so very happy. I may seem moody or stressed out by my wonderful babies but I have everything I have ever dreamed of having!

No comments: