Saturday, April 19, 2008
Spring Break!! Yeah!!
We headed down to Panama City for Spring Break and had a wonderful time! We visited the beach twice and were able to take a trip on a Pirate Ship. I think the Pirate Ship was the highlight of the trip. Here is the slideshow to highlight our fun!! Please notice that even on the beach Buzzy has the passy! It would fall in the sand and he would simply pick it up and wash it off in the ocean only to pop it right back in again. I can tell we are going to have a very hard time breaking him of this one! I must add this cute story from yesterday. We were in Walmart and Buzz got made at the register because I would not open the bread. Well...he took the passy and threw it as far as he could. This seems to be the way he handles his frustration. (he will throw anything he can get his hands on!) Well, I have finallyhad enough and I picked it up, showed it to him and put it in the trash can. He was shocked to say the least! He did not make a peep. As we got in the car he asked me for a passy. I asked him to tell me where it was. With those big blue eyes wide he said, "in du trash". Then I asked him why and he replied "cause I frew it". SO I ened the conversation with "Buzzy, are you going to throw your passy again???" and he replied "Yes". I think I am in big trouble!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment