Saturday, April 5, 2008

Buzzy is 2!!

This week we celebrated Buzzy's second birthday! On Thursday we went to Burger King to eat dinner and played on the playground. We had a wonderful time. Then, today we celebrated with our family and friends. Our house was full and we had a BLAST! Here are some of the pictures of our party.
I am also adding pictures of Mary's class play. She was the goose and was of course the best goose that has ever been. She was a bit upset that she was not chosen as the Gingerbread Baby. We really should get her into some kind of acting classes. She is such a ham! My little Hannah Montana. I must add this week she has become obsessed with her Easter church shoes. She wants to wear them everywhere and with everything. They have a small heal on them and she likes to click up and down the hallway.
Oh! and last but not least here are the three purses I made for my neighbor and her sisters. Wow! They came out very cute I think!

No comments: