Sunday, April 27, 2008

Brothers Are the Best!

Yesterday morning I was sitting on the loveseat watching Sprout. (Its a kid's channel...yuck!) Well, they announced that Thomas the Tank Engine was coming on next. Buzzy jumped down and began running around the house yelling Choo Choo! He went over and tapped on Jack and said "Ack , Ack it's Choo Choo! It's Choo Choo!" They both ran back to the couch and snuggled in beside me. They were like two peas in a pod. They sang the intro song together and Jack looked at me and said we wished he was young again! They watched the entire hour together and Jack would explain to Buzzy who all the trains were and what they did. He is the best big brother ever! I never thought I could love my children more than I did yesterday and it constantly amazes me how God provides me with more love and admiration. Jack and Mary may be ugly to each other ALL THE TIME but when it comes to Buzzy they each will take a seat and show him how to do what they are doing. Mary Catherine had him at the table trying to teach him how to write his name "Buzze"(guess we need to work on that hugh:) and then Jack will get out all the trains and build a huge track for him to play on. I love watching them together. We may have crazy times and loud times and frustrating times but these little moments make it all worth while! I do believe being a mom is the best job in the world!

No comments: