Hello All! It's Easter Sunday and the Big Bunny visited our house! We woke up a bit late since we were out all evening getting Dad a new outfit for Easter Sunday. So...we all got dressed and then went down to see if the bunny had filled our baskets and HE DID! Please take special notice to my baby boy Jack. This is his first real tie. Tim got it all ready for him and he announced that he loved it and thinks he might where one everyday. Here are the pictures that show all the excitement and the candy! Buzzy of course went straight for the bunny and didn't want to put it down. We traded it for Skittles and that was his breakfast. We then quickly ate breakfast and headed out to church. We were so excited our neighbors Gary and Joy joined us. After church we all went to Red Robin. Of course with the Skittles and late night before Buzzy and I ate in the car and watched Barney. He could not make it at the table and kept trying to run into the kitchen. It was lovely...is this the beginning of the Terrible Twos???? Oh! I love the picture of them at the top of the steps. They do the same thing at Christmas so we can all go down together. Tim is standing at the bottom of the steps video taping it all. I guess I should loosen up a bit hugh??
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment