Monday, March 10, 2008

Here's the Pics to Match the Wild Stories!!

Yep, here's the pictures of the famous wigs! (thanks to my big boy Jack who said he would take my picture. WE only had to take about 10 to get one of my whole head. Mary took the one of Jack and I. She might be our next photographer in the family) I do have to admit I love the look and its been a wild ride but a wig life is not for me. I get hot and then off it comes, NO MATTER WHERE I AM! haha! The good news is the straight one is Mary's new Miley Cyrus do. She has been wearing it for two days singing into EVERY mirror in the house. Even Tim is singing Miley now. We know ALL the words. I am also adding pictures of our new chair. I was really missing having a rocking chair in the house and Tim did need something to relax in at night. Buzzy calls it "Daddy's chair" but tells Tim to get out so he can sit in the chair. Whoa....he is a stinker! Last but not least we have Buzzy in his newest favorite past time. THE SHOWER! He has decided he's like his favorite big brother who takes his shower every night. If I turn on the bath water he says "No, Momma I don't yike it. I want ower." Then he climbs right in and waits for me to turn the water on. All my babies are growing up so fast! I know they are a gift on loan from GOD but I do so badly wish I could rewind the last 10 years and do it again. Every sleepless night and cranky day. I can't even begin to speak the words that could capture how in love I am with my children. They are my light and the road that makes me want to be the best person I can be! Ok...enough is enough! Stay tuned for my hair news to come! hint hint! check back by the 21st.

No comments: