Today we went to the Easter Festival given by the church. We had a BLAST! I worked the first part giving tattoos and Tim worked the second part at the Mega Jump. The kids ate popcorn, hotdogs, chips and drank lots of juice! We even got to visit with the Easter Bunny. The last part of the day the Glovers joined us and we went out behind the school for the egg hunt. I am not sure exactly how many eggs were on the three fields but I know there were at least 10,000. It was a mad race and the kids could not have had more fun. Here are our pictures from the festival. I have got to get the eggs on to boil so the Easter Bunny can hide them tonight!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love seeing all the pictures and I love seeing how much you love your kids.
Post a Comment